Here at OBJKTS Jewelry, we source quality metals and use high quality plating. With that said, fashion jewellery (including plated, 925 Sterling Silver and expensive jewellery brands) can experience normal wear and tear like this over time. To extend the life of your jewellery, please give them occasional breaks and to keep them away from any moisture and creams.
Please follow these tips to maintain the quality and prevent early tarnish:
- Keep them in your OBJKTS Jewelry dust bag when not in use
- Avoid sweat
- Wipe with soft cloth
- Do not sleep in your jewellery
- Avoid chemicals (especially hand cream)
- Avoid bathing, showering or washing your hands with jewellery on
- Wait for hand/face cream to dry before putting on any jewellery
- If your 925 Sterling Silver jewellery oxidises, you can easily get rid of the dark marks and tarnish with a polish cloth
- For brass based rings: Apply a layer of polymer coating/clear nail varnish on the inside of your rings if you are sensitive to brass
Jewellery care for delicate item - Linea (2mm) bracelet / choker / anklet
This item is delicate if mistreated as with all small tennis bracelets. Please only pull it straight. Please do not twist it and do not use a twist motion when you opening or closing the clasp or the links may snap. If you twist it, this will be the reason why it snaps.
Please put the tennis bracelet on last when getting ready and take it off first to avoid the prongs of the bracelet from getting caught. The prongs will loosen if it gets caught on clothing. If a prong gets too loose, the stone might fall out as the stone is handset into the prongs without glue.
Those that are sensitive to copper or brass should not purchase brass based jewellery and instead opt for our Stainless Steel jewellery.
Our 925 Sterling Silver Jewellery (all 925 Sterling Silver contains 92.5% sterling silver and 6.5% copper) which may be a better option for you if have had green tainting on your rings before.
We take no responsibility or liability for any reactions that may take place; It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure all precautions are taken as we are unable to know each individual's allergies and sensitivities.
Alternatively, you contact our support team and we’ll be happy to help.