925 Sterling Silver
PRINTABLE RING SIZER & GUIDE (recommended)
We recommend using this printable ring sizer for the most accurate reading if you don't know your ring size. There are two methods you can use with the printable ring sizer; method 1 requires an existing ring and method 2 requires scissors.
If you have a printer, please click the button below to download the printable ring sizer. Please make sure the scale is at 100% (the instructions are on the PDF).
PRINT RING SIZER
OTHER METHODS (no printer required)
If you know your size
We use standard US sizing. If you already know your size, please use the ring size chart below to determine your size in US sizing.
|Diameter (mm)||Circumference (mm)||US||UK||French/German||Italian|
If you have an existing ring but do not have a printer:
Please measure the inner diameter of your current ring (the inner edge of your ring) and use the table above to measure the inside diameter against US sizing.
If you don't know your size, don't have an existing ring and you don't have a printer:
1. Get a piece of string or cut up a thin piece of paper (make sure the piece of paper is really thin or it won't be accurate!) and wrap it around your finger firmly. (make sure the paper/string sits very firm on your finger and how you would want the ring to fit; that means it should not be loose and not extremely tight)
2. Mark the string or piece of paper to get the circumference (in mm)
3. Lay the string or paper down against a ruler to measure the circumference (in mm/cm)
4. Please use the table above to measure your circumference (in mm) against the US sizing column (We use standard US sizing)
5. Please choose the ring size that is closest to your circumference if you are in-between sizes.
- Average ring size for women is US 6-7.
- Please measure your finger when they are warm as cold fingers will measure smaller.
- If you are unsure but you are able to wait, we advise you to purchase a ring sizer to measure your finger before making an order.
10th August 2022 Shipping Delay Notice: Due to reasons outside of our control, processing times are delayed by 5-7 days. Standard shipping and Express shipping (FedEx / DHL) cannot guarantee shipping timeframes.
If you are impatient in nature, we would advise waiting for the situation to improve before purchasing as we expect high delays in shipment and response time.
Standard International Shipping (5-15 Working Days - Please see Shipping Timetable) - £4.95
Standard International Shipping is FREE on all orders over £40
Express shipping (2- 7 working days) - £18
UPGRADE Express Shipping on orders over £150 - £9.80 (2-7 working days)
FREE Express shipping upgrade on orders over £200
Priority shipping (3- 8 working days) is available for some selected EU countries at checkout - From £6.95
We aim to process all orders as fast as possible. Our average dispatch time is 1-3 working days (not including weekends). Some of our items are made to order, which can lead to slightly longer dispatch times.
Note: Some countries may take longer due to customs clearances and you should allow up to 28 days.
For an accurate shipping timetable for each country, please see the Shipping Timetable
Under our OBJKTS Jewelry Guarantee, we offer a 30-day returns policy if your items are damaged or you are not 100% happy with your products. Please see our FAQ's for more details
Check out our Help Center and FAQ's page here.
Here at OBJKTS Jewelry, we source quality metals and use high quality plating. With that said, fashion jewellery (including plated, 925 Sterling Silver and expensive jewellery brands) can experience normal wear and tear like this over time. To extend the life of your jewellery, please give them occasional breaks and to keep them away from any moisture and creams.
Please follow these tips to maintain the quality and prevent early tarnish:
- Keep them in your OBJKTS Jewelry dust bag when not in use
- Avoid sweat
- Wipe with soft cloth
- Do not sleep in your jewellery
- Avoid chemicals (especially hand cream)
- Avoid bathing, showering or washing your hands with jewellery on
- Wait for hand/face cream to dry before putting on any jewellery
- If your 925 Sterling Silver jewellery oxidises, you can easily get rid of the dark marks and tarnish with a polish cloth
- For brass based rings: Apply a layer of polymer coating/clear nail varnish on the inside of your rings if you are sensitive to brass
Jewellery care for delicate item - Linea (2mm) bracelet / choker / anklet
This item is delicate if mistreated as with all small tennis bracelets. Please only pull it straight. Please do not twist it and do not use a twist motion when you opening or closing the clasp or the links may snap. If you twist it, this will be the reason why it snaps.
Please put the tennis bracelet on last when getting ready and take it off first to avoid the prongs of the bracelet from getting caught. The prongs will loosen if it gets caught on clothing. If a prong gets too loose, the stone might fall out as the stone is handset into the prongs without glue.
Those that are sensitive to copper or brass should not purchase brass based jewellery and instead opt for our Stainless Steel jewellery.
Our 925 Sterling Silver Jewellery (all 925 Sterling Silver contains 92.5% sterling silver and 6.5% copper) which may be a better option for you if have had green tainting on your rings before.
We take no responsibility or liability for any reactions that may take place; It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure all precautions are taken as we are unable to know each individual's allergies and sensitivities.
Alternatively, you contact our support team and we’ll be happy to help.
Total Price: $84