Caeli Ear Cuff
- Floating pear stone design pave ear cuff
- Comes as a single piece, please choose left or right ear
- Rhodium or 14K Gold plated brass
- Cubic Zirconia
- The pear stone floats near the inner ear area (please see model photo for reference)
Standard International Shipping (5-15 Working Days - Please see Shipping Timetable) - £4.95
Standard International Shipping is FREE on all orders over £50
Express shipping (2- 7 working days) - £18
UPGRADE Express Shipping on orders over £150 - £9.80 (2-7 working days)
FREE Express shipping upgrade on orders over £200
Priority shipping (3- 8 working days) is available for some selected EU countries at checkout - From £6.95
We aim to process all orders as fast as possible. Our average dispatch time is 1-3 working days (not including weekends). Some of our items are made to order, which can lead to slightly longer dispatch times.
Note: Some countries may take longer due to customs clearances and you should allow up to 28 days.
For an accurate shipping timetable for each country, please see the Shipping Timetable
Under our OBJKTS Jewelry Guarantee, we offer a 30-day returns policy if your items are damaged or you are not 100% happy with your products. Please see our FAQ's for more details
Check out our Help Center and FAQ's page here.
Here at OBJKTS Jewelry, we source quality metals and use high quality plating. With that said, fashion jewellery (including plated, 925 Sterling Silver and expensive jewellery brands) can experience normal wear and tear like this over time. To extend the life of your jewellery, please give them occasional breaks and to keep them away from any moisture and creams.
Please follow these tips to maintain the quality and prevent early tarnish:
- Keep them in your OBJKTS Jewelry dust bag when not in use
- Avoid sweat
- Wipe with soft cloth
- Do not sleep in your jewellery
- Avoid chemicals (especially hand cream)
- Avoid bathing, showering or washing your hands with jewellery on
- Wait for hand/face cream to dry before putting on any jewellery
- If your 925 Sterling Silver jewellery oxidises, you can easily get rid of the dark marks and tarnish with a polish cloth
- For brass based rings: Apply a layer of polymer coating/clear nail varnish on the inside of your rings if you are sensitive to brass
Jewellery care for delicate item - Linea (2mm) bracelet / choker / anklet
This item is delicate if mistreated as with all small tennis bracelets. Please only pull it straight. Please do not twist it and do not use a twist motion when you opening or closing the clasp or the links may snap. If you twist it, this will be the reason why it snaps.
Please put the tennis bracelet on last when getting ready and take it off first to avoid the prongs of the bracelet from getting caught. The prongs will loosen if it gets caught on clothing. If a prong gets too loose, the stone might fall out as the stone is handset into the prongs without glue.
Those that are sensitive to copper or brass should not purchase brass based jewellery and instead opt for our Stainless Steel jewellery.
Our 925 Sterling Silver Jewellery (all 925 Sterling Silver contains 92.5% sterling silver and 6.5% copper) which may be a better option for you if have had green tainting on your rings before.
We take no responsibility or liability for any reactions that may take place; It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure all precautions are taken as we are unable to know each individual's allergies and sensitivities.
Alternatively, you contact our support team and we’ll be happy to help.
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price: $73