Content creator and Videographer APPLY NOW
Objekts is a London-based online Jewellery brand, delivering quality and trending jewellery all around the globe.
Experiencing rapid growth in this sector over the last few years, we’re opening our (virtual) doors to talented and driven individuals looking to be a part of the journey!
Our team is based around a remote working structure, offering flexibility and control over your working hours, whilst ensuring strong team integration & a fun work environment.
Interested in joining our growing team of vibrant, forward thinkers and developing your skills in our expanding scope of roles? Get in touch!
We’re looking for a Junior to Mid-level Content creator and Videographer to join our creative department in creating amazing visual assets and content for a wide range of customer-facing campaigns, like website content for product launches, video campaigns and online marketing / advertising.
You will be reporting directly to the Creative Director, your main responsibilities will be to plan and produce photo and video content for social channels and maintain a steady flow on content.
Being a small team, we’re looking for someone who’s interested in developing in their role and really helping to drive the brands creative forward. Are you interested in joining our small team and working on a wide range of fresh and fun projects? This may be the job for you!
- Videography / Photography. Responsible for producing, shooting & video editing content for social channels
- Brainstorming content ideas with marketing
- Maintaining a steady flow of content
- Post-production, color grading, editing and retouching
- Storyboarding video content, finding talent and location
- Setting up lighting
- A degree in photography, digital media, or a similar field
- Experience in producing content for social channels
- Photography / Videography skills and lighting set up knowledge
- Experienced in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Premiere Pro) and After Effects
- Good knowledge of color grading and retouching
- 1+ years experience in a digital environment
- Understanding of key social metrics
- Candidates should have their own equipment and know what equipment to use
What we are looking for:
- Available minimum 1-2 days a week
- Self-motivated and proactive to achieve beyond what is required
- Commercial and digital advertising mindset
To apply please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, due to the type of work that we do, our hires are chosen for their ability to read, understand and follow instructions as well as their design skills. If your CV, cover letter and portfolio are not included then your application will not be considered.
Type: Part-time, freelance, intern
Workplace policy: Remote & on-site hybrid
|||London, United Kingdom|||Marketing||||||Xya6izM6j-G1EQj-|||PART_TIME|||GBP|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false