Digital Graphic Designer APPLY NOW
We’re looking for a Junior to Mid-level Digital / graphic designer to join our creative department in creating amazing visual assets and content for a wide range of customer-facing campaigns, like website content for product launches, video campaigns, online marketing / advertising and packaging.
You will be reporting directly to the Creative Director, your main responsibilities will be to assist and execute a range of design briefs, marketing materials and develop creative templates.
Being a small team, we’re looking for someone who’s interested in developing in their role and really helping to drive the brands creative forward. Are you interested in joining our small team and working on a wide range of fresh and fun projects? This may be the job for you!
- Concept and produce a wide range of front-end creatives such as email newsletter and video ads for Instagram
- Assisting with campaign concepts & photoshoot direction
- Asset management
- Coordinating/supporting marketing activity
- Develop brand templates to improve overall aesthetic and efficiency
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite CC, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator
- Good knowledge of video editing including Adobe After Effects/Premiere Pro
- Photography and video retouching
- Strong written communication and visual storytelling skills is a bonus
- A diploma or degree in Graphic / Digital Design or Graphic Communication with experience in commercial digital design
- An understanding of the customer journey and great eye and understanding for UI and UX would be an advantage
- Previous experience in digital marketing such as email design, and using an email marketing platform or/and paid social video adverts would be an advantage
- Previous experience in the fashion industry is ideal but not required.
- At least 1-2 years experience in Graphic design / digital design
What we are looking for:
- Digital marketing mindset
- Passion for creative direction and digital design
- Self-motivated and proactive to achieve beyond what is required
- Able to work to deadlines and have a strong eye for technical details
- Able to communicate and work within a team
- Available minimum 2-3 days a week
Employment type: Part-time, freelance, intern
Workplace policy: Remote / hybrid
To apply please send your CV (including portfolio link) to email@example.com
Please note, due to the type of work that we do, our hires are chosen for their ability to read, understand and follow instructions as well as their design skills. If your portfolio link and CV are not included then your application will not be considered.
|||London, United Kingdom|||Marketing||||||FnGNPU1c8KajhY53|||PART_TIME|||GBP|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false